Mini Tap Requirements
MUST BE age 10 OR UNDER AS OF JANUARY 1, 2019
NOTE: IF A CHILD IS STILL IN 5TH GRADE, BUT TURNS 11 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1ST, THEY ARE STILL PERMITTED TO TRY OUT FOR THIS TEAM!
· Strong knowledge of grade 4 barre exercises.
· Clean and fast shuffles, flaps, all flap heels, double flaps, thirds & double thirds, waltz clog, and paradiddles.
· Irish steps in all directions, maxifords, maxiford turns, cramprolls, reverse cramprolls, & rhythm turns.
· 3-tap riffs and 5-tap riff walks. Single pull backs and a solid attempt on single wings.
· Must have quick learning abilities and the focus to pay attention throughout class.
· Good time keeping and rhythm skills.
· Strong performance personality and showmanship.