Junior Tap Requirements
no minimum age, maximum age 13 as of january 1, 2018
All of the following will be involved in combinations:
· Strong shuffles, all types of flaps, double flaps, triple flaps, thirds, double thirds, paradiddles, and riffles.
· Maxifords, maxiford turns, maxifords with pull backs, all types of pull backs with shuffles added as well.
· Double pull backs, triple pull backs, grab offs and pick ups.
· All types of rhythm turns.
· All types of wings.
· Cramprolls, reverse cramprolls, around the world cramprolls, and cramproll turns.
· Knowledge of time steps.
· Solid attempt on crawling shuffles.
· The ability to learn a combination quickly and accurately with solid articulation.
· Strong rhythm and musicality.
· Showmanship and performance skills.